First day of school tomorrow
Tomorrow is the first day of hell, no wait its school I mean. The day of torture has finally arrived. Lots of things had happened these past few weeks and its getting me tired. Hopefully all the tireness will lessen after tonight's sleep. Seriously, I don't want to see the stupid face of the spern-head, come on by the time we graduate I wonder he still have anymore modules to take or retake. Arghhhhh.... I don't even want to think or talk about him.
Recently, got yihui to resubscribe the mobtv for one month since I want to watch the Crime Busters x2 (叮当神探) from the start as we found it interesting. Besides we missed some tv shows these past few months. Anyway, its for one month so we gonna fully utilised the one month subsciption. Another tv show that I have been missing is the Jamie Oliver's show, Jamie's Kitchen Australia. I have liked missed 2 consecutive episodes, and it feels kind of like WTH. Haiz~ but what more can I do too? Wait for the next chance that they will repeat the show again. I think I better take a shower since I wanna sleep early tonight.